- The girls I think want to date me, I don’t want to date.
- The girls I want to date, don’t want to date me.
QUESTIONS that haunt my mind:
- Am I that disgusting?
- Am I that boring?
- Am I shallow?
- Am I blind?
- Am I picky?
- Am I wicked?
- Is it worth trying?
- Should I forget about it and spend more time on myself?
- Why have I let myself get to be 28 and like this?
STATEMENTS I tell myself:
- You are pretty amazing.
- You’re doing a lot of things really well.
- Yes, you can be more righteous.
- Yes, you can be healthier.
- You know what you need to do.
- Being unmarried at 28 doesn’t make you wicked, incomplete, or a sad state of a man.
What the SPIRIT tells me:
- To find happiness in this life you only have to do 4 things.
- Remember Moses and the Brazen Serpent.